JOIN SAVE THE KIDS
If you would like to volunteer with Save the Kids contact a chapter or start a chapter by contacting Selinda Guerrero at: email@example.com
2. BECOME A PARTNER
- Are you a community-based grass-roots organization (501c3 or otherwise) that wants to work with fellow social and youth justice organizations dedicated to ending the incarceration of youth and the school to prison pipeline?
- Do you agree with STK’s principles and engage in activism?
If you say YES to these questions, please contact us and let’s make this movement bigger and more united!
- We ask all partners to participate in our national weeks of action and annual conferences when you can and to be on monthly conference calls.
3. START A STK CHAPTER
- Have you been involved with STK as an intern or volunteer, or are you dedicated to keeping youth out of incarceration or ending the school to prison pipeline?
- Do you agree with STK’s mission, purpose, principles, programs, and projects?
- Are you dedicated to prison abolition, transformative justice, and Hip Hop activism?
- Each chapter is made up of at least 4 people, which include two chapter coordinators.
- Annual Dues – 150.00 for materials such as ( Banner: 120.00 Shirt: 10.00, Hoodie: 20.00 Stickers each 1.50, buttons each 1.50, flyers, (see PDFs for tabling below)
- Organize in one event a month
- Participate in the annual conferences
- Participate in the national weeks of action
- Participate in the weekly conference call
- Promote your chapter’s activities and STK