Join Save the Kids
JOIN SAVE THE KIDS
If you would like to volunteer with Save the Kids, visit our website (www.savethekidsgroup.org) and contact the chapter, program, or project you would like to get involved with.
2. BECOME A PARTNER
- Are you a community-based grass-roots organization (501c3 or otherwise) that wants to work with fellow social and youth justice organizations dedicated to ending the incarceration of youth and the school to prison pipeline?
- Do you agree with STK’s principles and engage in activism?
If you say YES to these questions, please contact us and let’s make this movement bigger and more united!
3. START A STK CHAPTER
- Have you been involved with STK as an intern or volunteer, or are you dedicated to keeping youth out of incarceration or ending the school to prison pipeline?
- Do you agree with STK’s mission, purpose, principles, programs, and projects?
- Are you dedicated to prison abolition, transformative justice, and Hip Hop activism? If so, we would be very interested in working with you in developing a chapter in your city/region or at your school/college.
- Each chapter has a committee with coordinators (noted in the STK Manual – see below), monthly public meetings, maintains social media outreach, and has three programs which include: (1) Juvenile Detention Workshops, (2) Public Education Forums, and (3) Activism Actions. Click here for more details on Chapter Programs.
4. THE FOLLOWING ARE PDFs FOR ORGANIZING
- Get active with Save the Kids Campaigns
- Save the Kids overview video – Click Here
- Save the Kids group-building activities video – Click Here
- Save the Kids setting up a table video – Click Here
- Save the Kids setting up projecting off walls video – Click Here
- Here is three videos to understand our philosophy of Save the Kids better:
Part 1. Video
Part 2. Video
Part 3. Video
- STK Monthly Meeting Agenda – Click Here
To start a chapter or become involved please contact:
Anthony Nocella, National Co-Coordinator, email@example.com or 315-657-2911
- For the PDF of the information above STK Manual